Here we are telling you about some free Android apps for walkie talkie that work without internet. With all these apps you can communicate with other devices in the area via Bluetooth or WiFi. You can connect two or more Android phones with these apps and create your network to communicate locally. You don’t have to log in or create an account, all you have to do is to connect the devices.
Intercom for Android
This simple walkie talkie app for Android is only for vocal communication. When you open this app, you will be asked to choose a method to connect to another device. The available methods are
- Bluetooth: Pair both devices via Bluetooth.
- WiFi: Create a hotspot on one device and connect another device to it (similar to other apps for sharing files such as ShareX, etc.)
Download this walkie talkie app from here .
Walkietooth is another free Android app that offers walkie-talkie-like functionality in Android. With this app, you can communicate vocally with other devices in the neighborhood and share images. After opening the app you can select the communication type on the welcome page. For walkie-talk, tap the microphone icon and tap the camera icon to share images.
When you choose one of these options, this app asks you to select the communication method. This app has four communication options
- Bluetooth: When the devices are connected via Bluetooth.
- WiFi Direct: When devices are connected via WiFi Direct.
- WiFi: Both devices should connected to the same WiFi network.
- WiFi hotspot: When one device is connected to a hotspot from another device.
You can get an internet walkie talkie app from here.
Talkie – Wi-Fi calls, chats, file sharing
Talkie is another free Android that offers many other functionalities, along with a walkie talkie function. Unlike other apps on this list, this app only one communication method and that is WiFi.
Buy this walkie-talkie app that works without internet from here.