SoftPerfect has released version 5.5.6 of Network Scanner. This program is a simple ip, netbios and snmp scanner. It does not need to be installed to do its job, so it can be used quickly and easily to see who and what is connected to the network. The program is multithreaded and can see network shares, mac addresses, open ports and logged in users, among other things. The download is less than two megabytes in size and the program is completely free to use. The following changes have been made in this release:
- Memory leak in WMI scan when obtaining unit qualifiers.
- Filter value disappearance when changing filtered columns.
- Reading and displaying binary data from the registry.
- Importing and exporting thid-party applications list.
- “OR” filters in addition to “AND” for multicolumn filters.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 8|