Nikon ViewNX-i can be used to copy photographs taken with a Nikon digital camera to the computer. The software also supports map views based on image location data and can be used for social media and other web services. It can also be used to refine jpef and tiff images and convert raw photos to other formats. Version 1.4.5 has recently been released and features the following changes:
Changes from version 1.4.4 to 1.4.5
- Fixed an issue that prevented the software from opening photos captured with the iPhone 12.
- Fixed issues that occurred when images processed using vignetting correction in Capture NX-D were viewed in ViewNX-i.
- Added support for macOS Big Sur (version 11).
- Ended support for macOS High Sierra (version 10.13).
Changes from version 1.4.3 to 1.4.4
- Added support for the Z 7II and Z 6II.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|