- Search: Messages can now be searched by their archive date
- Recovery records are now stored in separate container files, contain all meta data of the messages and are updated in real-time.
- Archive store recovery based on the new recovery records allows a rebuild of a corrupt archive store database without any need for export and re-archive messages.
- Further hardening of encryption key file management to work around potential file system corruption.
- Added TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 support to outgoing connections when accessing email servers
- Telemetry data extended by hardware specs (CPU, memory, disk).
- Missing window title in Terminal Progress Dialog
- Incorrect help page requested on job page.
- Output of VerifyStore and VerifyStores command does not contain hints about corrupt container files.
- Pat h to archive store is missing in Windows event log when attaching a store.
- Wrong error message if Outlook Click-To-Run detection fails.
- Updated third party libraries to fix several minor issues in archiving, displaying and exporting.