Version 3.8.7 of Joomla! it came out. Joomla! is a dynamic content management system, written in php, that can be used to create a weblog, website or collaboration site, for example.In version 3.8 preparations have been made to the Joomla! 4.0 to migrate and support for Sodium Encryption has been added. The release notes for version 3.8.7 are as follows:
What’s in Joomla! 3.8.7?
Joomla! 3.8.7 contains several bugs fixes and improvements, including:
Bug fixes and improvements
- Various management improvements for multilingual websites (management menus and associations)
- CodeMirror word processor updated to 5.35.0 # 19809
- Allowing absolute or relative URLs for references # 19942
- Improved handling of read-only field data in com_fields # 20068
- Mark all appropriate text in Smart Search results # 20019
Visit GitHub for the full list of bug fixes.