Version 21.04.1 of Kdenlive has been released. Kdenlive, short for KDE Non-Linear Video Editor, is an advanced non-linear video editing program designed primarily for Linux, but also has versions for Windows, BSD, and macOS, although the latter is no longer actively developed. It uses several other open source projects, such as FFmpeg and the MLT video framework. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
Kdenlive 21.04.1 is out
The first maintenance release of the 21.04 series is out with many bug fixes and improvements. The video stabilization function (Vidstab) for clips in the project bin will be working again with upcoming version 21.04.2.
Full list of fixes:
- Invalid preview render on subtitle actions. commit. Bug fixes #435692
- Fix timecode validation on settings dialog. commit.
- Fix proxy clip cannot be dragged from monitor to timeline. commit.
- Fix incorrect speed cycling with j/l keys. commit.
- Ensure render widget is displayed again after being minimized. commit.
- Fix playback speed not reset on pause. commit.
- Update effect zones on effect deletion. commit.
- Render presets: load default values properly to ui. commit. see bug #421174
- Fix spacer tool not workin on single clips (without groups). commit.
- Improve naming of newly created profile. commit. Bug fixes #385981
- Archiver: Fix more bugs and crashes. commit. see bug #432206
- Archiver: Block UI while job is running. commit.
- Archiver: Don’t miss lumas,… on “timline only” mode, prettify code. commit.
- Fix several archiving issues with mlt files. commit. Bug fixes #435882
- Archive LUT files too. commit.
- Appimage: use mlt v6 branch. commit.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, BSD, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|