Realix has released version 6.40 of HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. The following improvements have been made in this update:
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 version 6.40:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H570, B560, H510 and Q570 series.
- Added reporting of Precision Boost Clock Limit and Automatic OC Offset on AMD Vermeer.
- Fixed monitoring of CPU power and HTC status on AMD Zen3.
- Improved support of Intel Alder Lake and hybrid core architecture.
- Improved SMART support of some SSD drives.
- Improved CPU polling efficiency.
- Added Snapshot Polling mode for AMD Zen-based CPUs.
- Fixed and updated DDR5 support.
- Revamped monitoring of AMD Vega and Navi GPUs, added new items (PPT, TDC, Thermal limits, FPS counter).
- Clicking the clock bar window will toggle between active and effective clock display.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|