Realix has released a new beta release of HWiNFO32 with version number 3.11 build 355. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. The program is released as freeware. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
Changes in version 3.11 build 355 beta:
- Fixed recognition or Penryn Quad Core.
- Fixed support or DIMM Thermal Sensor.
- Added support of systems with >32 CPUs and CPU Groups in Windows 7.
- Updated branding of AMD Family 10h and 11h.
- Added new Intel CPU SSPEC codes and models.
- Added preliminary Lincroft recognition.
- Enahanced support of Analog ASP0800 / ASUS EPU2 sensor.
- Several other minor updates and bug fixes.
HWiNFO32 3.00 screenshot; Click on the image for a larger version.
|Version number||3.11 build 355 beta|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008|