Also found new firmware for the DGL-4100 on the D-Link site. As a result, this firmware has arrived at version number 1.6 and can be downloaded here as a bin file. A number of changes have been made to the router’s operating software. What they are can be read below:
DGL-4100 Firmware Version 1.6 Release Notes.
- 1. IGMP host and router support including multicast routing.
2. RIP full protocol support.
3. Static DNS and Custom DNS support for DynDNS.
6. Fixed ingress/egress connection direction in Active Sessions page. And Active sessions page now correctly tracks all types of connections.
6. Changed default SSID to “dlink”.
7.Updated UPNP settings.
8. Enabled GameFuel by default.
9. Ability to add multiple machines per Access Control policy.
10. Improved Automatic Rate Estimation process.
11. Enhanced logging functionality.
12. Enhancements to NAT and DMZ.
13. Removed AOL and L2TP ALGs (no longer needed with NAT enhancements).