Apple has released an update to the software that runs on the Apple Watch. Updating the Apple Watch must be done through the app on the iPhone; instructions for that are on this page to find. Version 3.2.2 is supposed to fix several bugs and security issues, but since version 3.1.3 more has changed and for the sake of completeness we show the changes since then.
- This update includes improvements and bug fixes.
- For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website.
This release introduces the ability to use Siri with apps and Theater Mode to keep the screen dark until you tap it. This release also includes additional improvements and bug fixes.
- Siri now works with apps from the App Store to start workouts, send messages, make payments, book rides, and more.
- Theater Mode setting turns on silent mode and keeps the screen dark until you tap it, even when you raise your wrist.
- Scribble is now available in French, Spanish, and Italian.
- Music playlist sync progress is now displayed in the Apple Watch app on iPhone.