Version 1.113 of Xfire was released on Monday. This program is intended for game enthusiasts and allows you to chat via text and speech both inside and outside games. In addition, it is possible to take screenshots and record videos in a number of games. In addition, extensive statistics are kept of the performance in various games, you can see which games the people from your contact list are currently playing and game patches and demos can be downloaded via our own p2p network. Version 1.113 shows several small changes and improvements and of course a number of new titles have been added to the ever-growing list of supported games. Below are the full release notes:
Release notes for 1.113:
- Added Clan/Guild favorite game servers to the servers tab.
- When you capture video in-game using Scroll Lock + V, you can now upload those videos straight from the post-game dialog box.
- Changed the Live Video system as part of our new partnership with Livestream. No web plugin is required to watch live video any longer and there is no longer any cap on the number of viewers.
- Fixed a problem with listing all remote screenshots when you have a very large collection.
- Added the ability to embed any video on other web sites. The embed code is shown on every video page.
- New games supported:
- Alien Arena 2009
- Bejeweled 2
- Bionic Command
- Bionic Commando Rearmed
- Bookworm Adventures Volume 2
- Doukutsu Monogatari
- East India Company
- Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood
- Hearts of Iron III
- Heroes of Newerth
- Huxley The Dystopia
- Mini Fighter
- Monato Esprit
- Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals
- Peggle World of Warcraft Edition
- The Battle for Westnoth
- Watchmen: The End Is Nigh Part 2
|Operating systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|