Oracle has released the thirteenth update to VirtualBox version 6.1. VirtualBox can be used to install other operating systems in a virtual environment on a computer. In this way it is possible to use different operating systems on the same hardware side by side and at the same time. VirtualBox is available for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Solaris, and is able to guest operating systems to turn. The changes made in version 6.1.26 are listed below for you:
This is a maintenance release. The following items were fixed and/or added:
- VMSVGA: fixed VM screen artifacts after restoring from saved state (bug #20067)
- Storage: Fixed audio endianness for certain CUE sheet CD/DVD images.
- VBoxHeadless: Running VM will save its state on host shutdown
- VBoxManage: Fix OS detection for Ubuntu 20.10 ISO with unattended install
- Linux Additions: Fixed mouse pointer offsetting issue for VMSVGA graphics adapter in multi-monitor VM setup (6.1.24 regression)
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, macOS, Solaris, Windows 8, Windows 10|