Version 15.12 of TeamViewer has been released. This program allows remote management of other computers via a secure VPN connection. That connection runs through TeamViewer’s servers, so no settings on the router need to be adjusted to make it all work. TeamViewer is free for non-commercial use and is being developed for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android. The changelog for this release looks like this:
- Tensor customers can now unassign a device from a managed group via the command line.
- Improved checks around the optional driver install functionality.
- Improved performance of screen transmission when the Black Screen is enabled on Windows 10 version 2004 and newer.
- On Windows 10 version 2004 and newer, it is now possible to take screenshots during a remote connection even when the Black Screen is enabled.
- The image shown on the remote device, when the Black Screen is enabled, now contains a description of how to re-enable local input. As before, the initiator of the remote control session will be informed when the Black Screen was deactivated by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del on the remote side.
- Support for more web cameras in remote control sessions and meetings
- Fixed a file transfer bug which sometimes led to a dropped connection via LAN (mainly for very fast ethernet connections).
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Android, Linux, BSD, macOS, Windows Server 2008, iOS, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|