TechSmith has released version 2022.0.2 of Snagit. With this program, which for both Windows if macOS available, images, text, moving images and web pages can be captured and edited. For example, effects such as perspective, spotlight and magnify can be applied. Furthermore, texts, arrows and circles can be added for clarification. The screenshots can be saved as images or imported directly into various programs such as Word and PowerPoint. The following improvements have been made in this release:
Changes in Snagit version 2022.0.2:
- Added back the ability to browse the Snagit Library by day, month, and year
- Communication between the Fuse mobile client and Snagit now utilizes Transport Layer Security (TLS). Thanks to nerdwell for reporting.
- Updated Google SDKs to address CVE-2018-1285 preventing a local XML eXternal Entity (XXE) vulnerability.
- Fixed several issues with Batch Export
- Fixed an issue where saving captures to Dropbox or Google wouldn’t convert the file to a PNG
- Fixed an issue where the Capture Date of captures was not using the correct time zone
- Can now hit the Esc key to exit the Grab Text dialogs
- Fixed some issues with truncation of text on some dialogs in German
- Fixed a crash that could occur when capturing certain websites
- Snagit Editor no longer disappears after the first capture in certain situations
- Fixed an issue where some Application icons would not appear in the Library navigation bar
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
|Operating systems||Windows 7, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|
233.00MB – 316.32MB