Using phpMyAdmin, a MySQL database can be maintained via a web browser. Not only is it possible to create databases and tables, but they can also be dropped and modified. In addition, queries can also be released on the database via phpMyAdmin. On Tuesday, the phpMyAdmin development team released the first beta of version 3.2.0. The new version is here available for download in several versions and, according to the developers, contains “a small number of new features and some bug fixes”:Changes:
- [core] better support for vendor customization (based on what Debian needs)
- rfe #2127987 warn when session.gc_maxlifetime is less than cookie validity
- rfe #2100910 configurable default charset for import
- rfe #1913541 link to InnoDB status when error 1005 occurs
- rfe #1927189 strip ` from column names on import
- rfe #1821619 LeftFrameDB Separator can be an array
- patch #1821619 [privileges] Extra back reference when editing table-specific privileges
- patch #2356575 [display] Sortable database columns
- patch #2486825 [lang] Wrong string in setup script hints
- patch #2498350 [cleanup] XHTML cleanup,
- patch #2494192 [display] Possibility of disabling the sliders
- patch #2506831 [privileges] Create user for existing database
- patch #2505255 [privileges] Cleanup
- bug #2414056 [auth] AllowNoPasswordRoot error message is too vague
- patch #2596230 [XHTML] View table headers/footers completely
- patch #2602633 [core] support column name having square brackets
- [lang] Lithuanian update
- [auth] New setting AllowNoPassword (supercedes AllowNoPasswordRoot) that applies to all accounts (even the anonymous user)
- patch #2652972 [relation] Missing code with hashing for relationship editing
- rfe #2123386 Added option to disable mcrypt warning.
- bug #2648502 Request-URI Too Large error from Location header
- rfe #1731967 Check for relations support on main page.
- rfe #2186820 Explanation for using Host table.
- rfe #1369509 Link to download more themes.
- rfe #1666487 Add option to generate password on change password page.
- rfe #1694104 Allow logging of user status with Apache.
- patch #2649087 None default is different than other None in some languages.
- [lang] Chinese Simplified update
- patch #2550286 [display] Sort arrows problem
- [security] warn about existence of config directory on main page
- patch #2706761 [lang] polish update
- patch #2715142 [export] (rfe 2416960, escape new line in CSV export)
- patch #2727250 Optimizations for PHP loops
- bug #2650776 [import] SQL_MODE not saved during Partial Import
- patch #1863739 [auth] cache control missing (PHP-CGI)
- patch #2750541 [parser] Incorrect parsing of constraints in ALTER TABLE
- patch #2735162 [status] server status
- patch #2745215  Multi-row change with “]” improved
- rfe #2657696 Automatically copy generated password
- bug #2787162 [interface] Table with name ‘log_views’ is incorrectly displayed as a view
- patch #2665440 Detect mcrypt initialization failure
- [lang] Galician update
- [lang] Swedish update
|Version number||3.2.0 beta 1|
|Operating systems||script language|
|File sizes||1.47MB – 3.63MB|