Changes in version 9.0 build 1025:
- Fixed an issue with NUMA settings when selecting a processor using a different node to the one the Performance Test EXE was running on
- Fixed a crash that could occur at startup due to a buffer overflow when downloading updated chart data
Changes in version 9.0 build 1024:
- Made in the world. your card vs “comparisons
- Advanced Drive Test, fixed freeze bug when filesize is larger than the maximum allowed on the drive’s filesystem.
- Advanced Drive Test, Let’s Read / Write tests (will show microseconds, us, instead of ms where applicable). This is important when bench marking very low latency RAM drives
- Advanced Drive Test, Improved test consistency. Previously the creation of the test could overlap on some disk systems due to caching. This could cause a slow start to the test. If a drive respects caching directives this should no longer happen.
- Fixed open CL test crashing / not displaying an error message when no open CL library is available
- Added monitor DPI to baseline information
- Updated system information details about new hardware