Version 1.6.2 of ownCloud Client has been released. OwnCloud is an open source project that makes it possible to run cloud storage in-house. It’s easy to set up as all you need is a server running PHP and MySQL. In addition to storing and sharing files, it is also possible to stream music, for example, or to keep a calendar and address book. Clients are available for Windows, Linux, OS X (from 10.7), Android and iOS. The changelog of version 1.6.1 can be found below.
- Limit the HTTP buffer size when downloading to limit memory consumption.
- Another small mem leak fixed in HTTP Credentials.
- Fix local file name clash detection for MacOSX.
- Limit maximum wait time to ten seconds in network limiting.
- Fix data corruption while trying to resume and the server does not support it.
- HTTP Credentials: Read password from legacy place if not found.
- Shibboleth: Fix the waiting curser that would not disapear (#1915)
- Limit memory usage to avoid mem wasting and crashes
- Propagator: Fix crash when logging out during upload (#1957)
- Propagator_qnam: Fix signal slot connection (#1963)
- Use more elaborate way to detect that the server was reconfigured (#1948)
- Setup Wizard: Reconfigure Server also if local path was changed (#1948)
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Android, Linux, Windows XP, macOS, Windows Vista, Windows 8|