Realix has released version 7.14 of HWiNFO. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. The processor, memory and hard disk can also be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. Since version 7.00, in addition to the free version, there is also a pro version, which allows, among other things, use in commercial environments and the collection of data via the command line. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in HWiNFO version 7.14:
- Added initial support of Raptor Lake-S and Raptor Lake-P.
- Changed layout of DDR5 DIMM sensors to one sensor per DIMM.
- Added monitoring of several parameters for each DDR5 DIMM.
- Fixed reporting or voltage offset set via V/F curve for Intel CPUs.
- Added reporting of voltage/frequency curve setting for Intel CPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock Z690 series.
- Added reporting or Hypervisor-protected Code Integrity (HVCI) setting.
- Enhanced support of next-generation AMD APUs.
- Added graph Auto Fit feature.
- Minor fixes for Alder Lake support.
- Fixed monitoring of Aquacomputer Quadro and Octo with new firmware.
- Added reporting or AMX support in summary.
- Improved monitoring of DDR5 PMIC parameters.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X570 FTW and X570 DARK.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z690 CLASSIFIED and Z690 DARK KINGPIN.
- Changed reporting of Memory Command Rate to not depend on Gear Mode.
- Fixed swapped GPU Right/Ext fan on EVGA iCX with new firmware.
|Version number||7.14 build 4610|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|