Realix has released version 6.34 of HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. The following improvements have been made in this update:
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 version 6.34:
- More improvements to Dark Mode.
- Fixed disabling of RGB lightning on MSI RTX 30xx series.
- Added support of NXZT Kraken Zx3 series.
- Added monitoring of EVGA iCX sensors on RTX 30xx series.
- Enhanced support of future AMD CPUs and GPUs.
- Fixed reporting of some memory parameters on Intel Tiger Lake and Alder Lake.
- Added VRM monitoring on some MSI Z490 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS XIII.
- Added VRM monitoring on ASRock Z490 Taichi and B550 Steel Legend (experimental).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z590 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z590 series.
- Added support of ITE IT8689E and IT87952E SIO/HW monitors.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|