Bandisoft has released version 5.16 of HoneyView. HoneyView is a free program that allows you to view images. It is small, fast and contains no ad or spyware. Support is available for the most common image formats. Furthermore, it can show EXIF and GPS information, if any, and can also display the images as a slideshow. In addition, minor operations such as rotating, cropping, and resizing can be performed. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Added hotkeys for image rotation (Ctrl+R, Ctrl+L) in Preview.
- Improved security or Honeyview Updater.
- Improved support for high resolution DPI.
- 16 color PCX files were displayed incorrectly.
- Failed to process some Animation WebP files.
- Non-solid .7z archives were displayed slowly.
- The zoom in/out state was reset when a file was added/deleted.
- Honeyview crashed while opening some SRW files.
- Buffer overflow vulnerability.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|