Version 1.6.4 of foobar2000 has been released. This popular, lightweight music player supports MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Flac, WAV and WMA, among others, and has support for Replay Gain. Furthermore, the player can convert different formats, the program has extensive options to adjust the tags and the interface can be completely customized. In addition, it is possible to change the functionality using plugins expand. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in version 1.6.4:
- Fixed playback queue display glitch regression from 1.6.3 final.
- Added mouse previous/next navigation in Preferences.
- Fixed ctrl+backspace working incorrectly in some edit boxes. (beta 2)
- Standard DSP Array is now loaded in safe mode – otherwise basic playback would fail. (beta 3)
- Fixed a crash when decoding certain AAC streams introduced in 1.6.3. (beta 3)
- Updated WavPack decoder to version 5.4.0. (beta 3)
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|