Version 188.8.131.52 of DVDFab has been released. DVDFab consists of several parts that can be used to rip, copy and convert movies from a DVD or Blu-ray into a format that can be played on a portable device, for example. The program can make a complete copy, but it is also possible to choose individual parts, for example only the main movie, with a limited number of languages and subtitles. The different parts of the program each have a own license† Those who do not need the Blu-ray functionality or who do not own a portable player do not have to pay for this functionality. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Added the support for new Java protection.
- Added the new Blu-ray merge feature in Blu-ray Copy.
- A problem that the file sorting function in DVD Creator, Blu-ray Creator and Blu-ray Copy Merge feature does not work.
- A problem that DVDFab failed to recognize the blank disc when using ImgBurn engine in DVDFab V184.108.40.206 Beta.
- A crash problem when opening Blu-ray sources in certain cases.
- A problem that the region code could not be set correctly by clicking the text of the country at the region code selection dialog.
- A problem that the region code could not be removed when copying Blu-ray full disc in certain cases.
- A freeze problem when compressing Blu-ray to BD25 size with IQS (Intel Quick Sync) GPU acceleration enabled in certain cases.
- A failure problem when converting DVD sources to Blu-ray in certain cases.
- A failure problem when converting DVD/Blu-ray sources to MP4 files with 2-pass encoding method in certain cases.
- Some minor changes and improvements.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|
|Website||DVD Fab Software Inc.|