Apple has released macOS 11.2, also known as Big Sur. In version 11, which can be downloaded for free from the Apple Store, Apple has given the user interface a makeover with icons that are reminiscent of iOS and buttons that appear when they are needed and disappear when they are not. Notification Center, Apple Maps and Safari have also received major improvements. In version 11.2, various problems have also been fixed and the stability of Bluetooth connections has been improved.
macOS Big Sur 11.2 improves Bluetooth reliability and fixes the following issues:
- External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) using an HDMI to DVI converter
- Edits to Apple ProRAW photos in the Photos app may not save
- iCloud Drive could turn off after disabling the iCloud Drive Desktop & Documents Folders option
- System Preferences may not unlock when entering your administrator password
- Globe key may not display the Emoji & Symbols pane when pressed
Some features may not be available for all regions, or on all Apple devices.