Apple has released an update to iTunes. With this program it is possible, among other things, to manage the music collection, buy music tracks via Apple’s online music store, burn CDs and of course manage the iPod or iPhone. Apple’s iTunes is available for Windows XP and later Windows versions and of course for Mac OS X. Version 9.2 allows, among other things, to sync with the iPhone version 4 or with another iOS 4 equipped device from Apple. The release notes also mention the fixes for some security vulnerabilities.
About iTunes 9.2
iTunes 9.2 comes with several new features and improvements, including:
- Sync with iPhone 4 to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on-the-go
- Sync and read books with iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 and iBooks 1.1
- Organize and sync PDF documents as books. Read PDFs with iBooks 1.1 on iPad and any iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Organize your apps on your iOS 4 home screens into folders using iTunes
- Faster backups while syncing an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Album artwork improvements make artwork appear more quickly when exploring your library
For information on the security content of this update, please look here.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, macOS, Windows Vista|
|File Sizes||92.29MB – 101.99MB|