Apple has released version 11.2 of iTunes. With this program it is possible to listen to music or watch movies and TV series. They can also be purchased through Apple’s Internet music store, the program can burn CDs and can be used to manage an iPod, iPhone or iPad. Apple’s iTunes is available for Windows XP and later Windows versions, and of course for OS X. Version 11.2 includes improvements for working with podcasts.
This update includes the following improvements:
- Improved Podcast Browsing
- Quickly find episodes you haven’t listened to in the new Unplayed tab
- Browse episodes that are available to download or stream in the Feed tab
- Save your favorite episodes to keep them on your computer
- Episodes can now be automatically deleted after you play them
- This update also resolves an issue where iTunes may become unresponsive when updating Genius and improves overall performance and stability. Podcasts for iOS 2.1 or later is recommended when syncing podcast episodes.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this page.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, macOS, Windows Vista, Windows 8|
111.10MB – 235.10MB