Only a few days left until the biggest Apple event of the year! We’ll hear more about the iPhone 13 next Tuesday. Time for some last-minute iPhone 13 rumours! Apple delicious Max Weinbach shares in a series of tweets the latest state of affairs regarding the new iPhone. He also has some details about the Apple Watch Series 7 and AirPods 3.
Latest iPhone 13 rumors in a row
Weinbach shares several rumors about the iPhone 13. Before you start reading, it’s important to know that Weinbach is variable reliable. But the things he now mentions make sense and are in line with the most reliable rumors. For starters, he has information about the battery of Apple’s new phone:
- The iPhone 13 mini has about one extra hour of battery life.
- The iPhone 13 Pro Max has an 18 to 20 percent larger battery compared to the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
- Both the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro have the same battery components as last year, but the battery is 10 percent larger.
- The battery life of the iPhone 13 Pro may be shorter than that of the iPhone 13. This is because the ProMotion display with 120Hz support consumes a lot of battery.
- The ProMotion displays of the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max transition to 60Hz when Power Saving Mode is turned on.
Furthermore, Weinbach writes the following about the camera improvements:
- The camera sensors of all models can capture at least 15 percent more light. The ultra-wide-angle lens in particular improves, with up to 40 percent more light.
- There will be a ‘cinematic’ portrait mode for video, which uses electronic image stabilization. In this mode, the subject remains in the center of the frame. The images look smooth and there are additional effects.
- The night mode detects when stars are in the picture and adjusts the settings accordingly. A new algorithm analyzes structures, sharpens them and adjusts shadows. The colors are also improved.
Finally, he says that the iPhone 13 Pro Max still has exclusive functions compared to the iPhone 13 Pro, so it’s not just bigger. And last but not least: there would be no price increase for the iPhone 13 series.
Details on AirPods 3 and Apple Watch Series 7
Weinbach also knows a thing or two about the AirPods 3. The charging case of the AirPods 3 is already suitable for wireless charging as standard – with the second generation you pay an extra price for that. The battery in the case is twenty percent larger, but the battery in the earphones themselves remains the same. Don’t expect a dramatic improvement in audio – although the bass and bass will get a little better.
Finally, there’s also the Apple Watch Series 7. According to Weinbach, this will get the biggest improvement in battery life we’ve seen with the Apple Watch so far.