In this article, we will guide you How to download and install Windows 10 free full version 32 or 64 bit ISO. There are two ways of installing Windows 10. The first one is to upgrade Windows for free and the second is to create an installation disc for Windows 10 to install on any PC. Make sure you have genuine Windows 7/8/8.1, as this update is only available for these versions on genuine Windows.
Microsoft officially stopped distributing Windows 10 for free. However, you can get a free copy of the Microsoft Windows 10 ISO file from the Internet, but it won’t receive future updates; if you are interested in a free copy of the Windows 10 operating system, read this article till end.
Technical Specifications for Windows 10
- Name of the software: Windows 10 Technical overview available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions with the English default language.
- Type of setting: Offline Installer/Full Standalone Install:
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-bit (x86)/64-bit (x64)
- License: Free
- developers: Microsoft
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating Systems:- Service Pack 1 (SP1) of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 (remember again Windows must be a genuine one, otherwise you won’t have any updates).
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster processor or SoC (System on a chip). 64-bit versions of Windows 10 require a processor that supports CMPXCHG16b, PrefetchW, and LAHF/SAHF capabilities.
- RAM: Minimum 1 GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Physical memory (hard drive space): 16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or higher with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display or resolution: 1024×600.
- To touch: For tablets with multi-touch support or Windows devices.
- Microsoft account: Required for some functions.
- Cortana Support: Supported only in the United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
- Windows Hello facial recognition: An infrared camera for facial recognition or iris detection, or a fingerprint reader that supports the Window Biometric Framework.
- Media streaming: Streaming capabilities for Xbox Music and Xbox Video are only available in certain regions.
- Compatible kernel mode drivers.
- Device encryption: InstantGo and TPM 2.0.
- BitLocker: Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, TPM 2.0, or a USB flash drive.
- Direct printing via Wi-Fi: Supported Wi-Fi router to access services
1. Upgrading from Old Windows to Windows 10
If you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8.x. You have to follow these steps.
Step 1. Navigate to Control Panel -> Windows Update.
Step 2. Here users all countries where the version of Windows 10 will be released will see the Major Update of Windows 10.
Step 3. Click Install the update and the download process will start on Windows 10.
Step 4. After the above step or you don’t have that screen, click on the Windows drawing icon in the system tray.
Step 5. You will see the option for Reservation confirmed, and after that, the Download option for Windows 10. Just tap it.
Step 6. Now the Windows 10 starts downloading on your computer, which may take some time depending on your internet speed. Now when this process is complete, your windows will restart automatically. All is done now.
2. Steps to create Windows 10 installation disc:
Step 1. You need to download the latest version of the Media Creation Tool, and below are the links to get the respective bit tool (If you are unable to download the file, right-click on the link and select ‘Open link in new tab.’ The download should start.)
Step 2. Now click on the nu Create an installation media option there.
Step 3. Now you need to install the tool on your PC and then launch it, and you have two options to get the USB stick bootable to install Windows or get the ISO file. Select the ISO file option there.
Step 5. The download process will begin and it will take some time depending on your internet speed.
Step 6. After completion of the download, you will get the Windows 10 ISO file, and now you need to burn that ISO file to the DVD; before that, please download and install first Windows USB/DVD Download Tool. This tool is available for free from Microsoft Corporation.
Step 7. Don’t worry about the title of the software, which is Windows 7. But this software works fine with Windows 7.8 or 8.1 and Windows 10. Now you need to install the downloaded software. Now that you have installed it, you need to run it.
Step 8. Now in the window that opens, click on browse. Now find the Windows ISO file path and select it and then click on the Next button.
Step 9. Now in the next window, you need to click the DVD to make it bootable to install Windows 10 on any PC. Or you can select the USB option to create a bootable pen drive.
Step 10. Now the burning process will begin and after a few minutes, you will be ready with the Windows 10 installation disc that you can use to install Windows 10 on any PC.
Also Read: How to Create a Bootable USB/Pendrive for Windows 10
3. Bonus Method:
Microsoft had already ended the free upgrade offer for Windows 10. However, if you still want to enjoy Windows 10 without spending any money, try this method:
Step 1. Visit this first link and then click the Download tool now button.
Step 2. After downloading, open the tool and choose the option “Upgrade this PC now.”
Step 3. Now if you want to install Windows 10 on another computer, choose the second option, “Create installation media for another PC.”
Step 4. After downloading you will get the ISO file. You can mount the ISO image file and run the installation. This installation does not prompt you for the product key.
4. Activate Windows 10
If it still asks for the activation key, you need to download KMSPico from the internet and run this tool.