You can also add multiple accounts on Android like Windows. Here are easy steps to create a new profile on Andriod.
1. Open Android Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap the Users & Accounts† The Users and Accounts option may be located in the ‘System’ on some smartphones.
3. Tap the Multiple users.
4. Tap the + button in the top right corner.
5. Now, add a username for the new user and tap the Tick icon in the top right corner.
6. After creating, tap the settings icon behind the new user profile.
7. Then turn on the switch for: ‘Allow calls and messages’ (if you want).
If you want to switch between user accounts you need to pull down the notification panel and click on the user profile icon. In the user profile popup, tap the profile you want to use. This immediately displays the user profile you selected.
If you want to delete a user profile follow these steps.
1. Go to Android Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap the Users & Accounts The Users & Accounts option may be located under “System” on some smartphones.
3. On the Users & Accounts screen, tap the Multiple users.
4. Click on the settings icon behind the user profile you want to delete.
5. On the next screen, tap the Delete user button.
6. At the confirmation prompt, tap the Delete user option again.