Nvidia has released new stable GeForce drivers. The drivers are version number 472.12 WHQL, are compatible with Windows 10 and above, and can be used on cards based on the Maxwell architecture or newer. This release adds support for the final release of Windows 11, which is now the release to manufacturingstatus has been reached. We also find improvements for the games Alan Wake Remastered, Deathloop, Diablo II: Resurrected, Far Cry 6, Hot Wheels Unleashed, Industria, New World and World War Z: Aftermath. The changelog also shows some bug fixes and a number of problems that are already known, but for which there is no solution yet.
Game Ready for Windows 11
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the official launch of Windows 11, including a variety of new features and functionality to enhance your gaming and productivity. In addition, this new Game Ready Driver offers support for the latest new titles and updates, including Alan Wake Remastered which utilizes NVIDIA DLSS to boost frame rates by up to 2x at 4K resolution. Additionally, this release always provides optimal support for the latest update to Deathloop which introduces NVIDIA Reflex technology, as well as the launch of Diablo II: Resurrected, Far Cry 6, Hot Wheels Unleashed, Industria, New World, and World War Z: Aftermath .
Fixed Issues in this Release
- [Watch Dogs Legion]: Stuttering may occur in the game with ReBAR enabled. 
- [Battlefield V][DirectX 12]: The game may crash with HDR enabled. 
- [Redshift3D]: GPU clocks may get stuck at the maximum rate. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: After overinstalling the driver using express install when GPU scaling is enabled, the 0.59x upscaling factor is missing from the NVIDIA Control Panel scaling resolution list (Display > Change Resolution page). 
Windows 10 Open Issues
- [Deathloop][HDR]:TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled. If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 may display graphical artifacts. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
|Version number||472.12 WHQL|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|