Version 18.104.22.168 of YUMI has been released. YUMI stands for Your Universal Multiboot Installer and is a Windows program with which the installation isos of a large number of Linux distributions can be placed on a USB stick. In addition, there is support for Windows installation CDs, anti-virus rescue CDs and other tools. As a result, they no longer have to be burned on a CD or DVD, but the installation can be carried out from the self-starting USB stick. What distinguishes YUMI is that several iso’s can be added that end up as choices in a boot menu. Since version 22.214.171.124 the following changes have been made:
Changes in version 126.96.36.199:
- Fix various broken links.
Changes in version 188.8.131.52:;2
- Added initial support for KaOS, VyOS, Bluestar Linux, Raspberry Pi Desktop, and XenialPup.
- Medication now extracts to the root folder until I find a fix for lost paths.
Changes in version 184.108.40.206:
- Added support for Super Grub2 Disk, Trisquel , newer LXLE, and Medicat.
Changes in version 220.127.116.11:
- Added support for MX Linux and Feren OS
Changes in version 18.104.22.168:
- Added support for Parrot, Vinux (for the blind and visually impaired), POP! _OS, and WifiWay 3.5.
Changes in version 22.214.171.124:
- Added support for Antergos, PureOS, CentOS Installer, Ubuntu Mini (Netboot Installer), and recently Debian Live and Tails Images
- Corrected broken Debian homepage link and Lubuntu, Xubuntu download links.