Version 1.123 of Xfire was released on Tuesday. This program ensures that game enthusiasts can chat with each other via text and speech, both indoors and outdoors. In addition, in a number of games it is possible to take screenshots and record videos. Furthermore, extensive statistics of the performance in various games are kept, you can see which games the people from your contact list are currently playing, and game patches and demos can be downloaded via the own p2p network. Version 1.123, among other things, further improves the way the user is notified of new events and makes it easier to manually add new games to Xfire. Furthermore, the necessary titles have of course been added to the ever-growing list of supported games. Below are the full release notes:
Release notes for 1.123:
- Many improvements to the notification system, including chat room invitations, community invitations, and AIM/MSN friend logon/logoff events.
- Improved manual configuration of game installation directories in Tools | Options | games.
- Removed frame rate limit in live video broadcasts.
- Added support for DirectX 11 to Xfire In-Game (for Battlefield: Bad Company 2).
- Fixed some communication issues with Windows Media Player when setting your status from a music player.
- Added ability to rate and view screenshots on the Screenshot Home.
- New games supported:
- Aika Online
- Armor Games
- Arx Fatalis
- Assassin’s Creed II
- Beach Soccer
- Bloodline Champions Beta
- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
- Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars
- Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice Crusade
- Drakensang: The River of Time
- Eternal Silence
- Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge
- I’m Not Alone
- Just Cause 2
- LEGO Universe Beta
- Subway 2033
- Prison Tycoon 4: SuperMax
- RUSE Beta
- Rise of Prussia
- Robot Unicorn Attack
- Sam & Max – Season 1 Episode 2: Situation Comedy
- Social City
- Sol Survivor
- The Craft Of Gods
- The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom
- UFO: Aftermath
- World Poker Championship 2
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista|