Version 5.19.2 of WinSCP has been released. This open source program allows files to be copied between two computers in a secure way. The program supports ftp, secure ftp and the older scpprotocol. WinSCP is not only available as a standalone program, but also as plugin for the FAR and Altap Salamander programmes. Below is the changelog for this release.
Changes in WinSCP 5.19.2:
- Translation completed: French.
- Restored compatibility with FTP servers that return malformed cdir and pdir entries in directory listing. 2004
- Fix from PuTTY 0.76: Avoid crash in MIT Kerberos for Windows on session restart.
- SSH private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) upgraded to PuTTY 0.76. It brings the following change: After 30 or so simultaneous sessions, Pageant stops working. win-pageant-max-connections
- Bug fix: Empty local drive could not be entered. 2000
- Bug fix: TLS settings in default site settings is not restored when opening Login dialog in some cases. 2001
- Bug fix: Memory leak when deleting completed background transfers.
- Bug fix: Hang when running under Task Scheduler or a similar service with session logging enabled. 2005
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|