Piriform has released version 5.83 of CCleaner. This program can be used to clean various parts of Windows. This includes temporary Windows and Internet files, but also unnecessary junk from a large number of other programs, including Windows Media Player, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, WinRAR and so on. In addition, the number of programs that CCleaner can clean up can easily be expanded with the CCEnhancer program.
In addition to cleaning, CCleaner can also fix errors in the registry and shortcuts, modify the list of programs that start with Windows, and it is possible to manage cookies. From this version, the general condition of the computer can also be tested. In addition to a free version, there is also a pro version, which includes an automatic update function. This release includes improvements to the driver update feature introduced in the previous version.
- New support for Windows 10 Snip & Sketch temporary files
- Improved cleaning of Microsoft OneDrive logs
- Improved error handling messages and options
- Fixed a bug where driver categories were not displaying correctly
- Fixed a bug causing UI issues when navigating between tabs
- Fixed a bug causing the program to hang when scanning for drivers to update
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|