A new version of WebGUI has been released on the Plain Black Software website with a version number of 6.8.3. With this program, a website can be easily managed and set up without having to possess extensive technical knowledge. For more information, it is useful to description of the programme. The list of changes looks like this:
WebGUI 6.8.3 is now ready for production use.
- fixed a problem with enabling Avatars in the Collaboration System.
- Fixed a problem where profile data would be mixed between the current user and the user your viewing the profile of.
- fix [ 1381551 ] epochToHuman for foreign languages
- fix [ 1381305 ] SQLReports report nothing!!!
- fix [ 1381873 ] Matrix missing tool bar
- fix [ 1381694 ] Unable to reset votes on poll
- fix [ 1381309 ] FormParam macro returns always undef
- fix [ 1379595 ] http proxy broken
- fix [ 1379060 ] Unable to view subscription codes
- fix [ 1379407 ] All collaboration systems show up as same username
- Fixed a syntax error in Post.pm
- fix [ 1382675 ] File Path Wrong – Uploads are difficult
- fix [ 1380368 ] Snippets should not contain debugging info
- fix [ 1377668 ] Unescaped double quote in Syndacate title cause problems
|Operating systems||Windows NT, Windows 2000, Linux, Windows XP, macOS|
|Website||Plain Black Software|