Visual Studio Code is an open source code editor with support for IntelliSense† debugging† git and code snippets† Downloads are available for Windows, Linux, and macOS. Support for common scripting and programming languages is present and it can also be done via extensions to be expanded. Microsoft has released version 1.65.2 with the following changes and improvements.
The 1.65.2 update addresses these issues:
- February 2022 Recovery 2 Endgame
- dependsOn executes wrong tasks in multi-root workspaces
- Azure-sphere-tools-ui needs to be added to the proposed API list
- Newline missing when pressing Enter between open/close html tags in React files when tags have attributes
- Code snippet “Choice” feature no longer working
- editor.action.smartSelect.expand doesn’t work if only basic language features are available
- f removed from origin name in git log?
- New notebook ‘text/plain’ renderer breaks alignment
|Windows 7, Linux, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11