Vienna is a free to use RSS and Atom reader for Mac OS X, distributed under the Apache 2.0 Licence. Various feeds can be tracked and updated automatically via Vienna. Web links can also be visited via the embedded Safari-based browser. The RSS reader was updated to version 22.214.171.1241 yesterday, which will be available from here can be downloaded. A number of changes have been made in this version. You can read which ones are below, where the changelogs have been posted from the latest version in the Meuktracker:
- Fixed a few leftover localization issues.
- Parse out a subset of HTML tags from titles.
- Add a fix for unescaped & characters in links which some feeds are prone to.
- Replaced Preference icons as the originals turned out to copyrighted to Nitram+Nunca.
- New ‘star’ shaped unread count on the application icon.
- Disable Delete Article unless the article list has focus.
- Minor fit-and-finish polish to the UI and parsing code.
- Fixed some feed parsing issues.
- Subscriptions now use the new standard feed icon by default.
- Added shortcuts for more folder actions.
[break]Vienna in action – click on the image for a larger view