Version 15.8 of TeamViewer has been released. This program allows remote management of other computers via a secure VPN connection. That connection runs through TeamViewer’s servers, so no settings on the router need to be adjusted to make it all work. TeamViewer is free for non-commercial use and is being developed for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android. In this release, the following changes and improvements have been added:
- Black Screen improvement: The black screen feature now shows an image with the TeamViewer logo on the remote machine.
- Licensed customers can now opt-out of in-product marketing messages. Important in-product messages like EULA updates will still be received.
- Improvement in URI handling relating to CVE 2020-13699.
- Fixed a bug for TeamViewer Printing which sometimes caused an error during printer driver installation with a result code 80070490.
- Fixed a bug for File Transfer which navigated to an incorrect folder when typing “C:” into the path field in the File Transfer window.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Android, Linux, BSD, macOS, Windows Server 2008, iOS, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019|