Version 15.2 of TeamViewer has been released. This program allows remote management of other computers via a secure VPN connection. TeamViewer is free for non-commercial use and is being developed for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android. In version 15 we see improvements in sound quality, it has been made easier to adjust the update policy and support for Windows 10 1909 has been added. In version 15.2, the following changes and improvements have also been added:
- You can now right-click on your computers and contacts to view a context menu.
- You can now resize the Computers & Contacts list to a slim window.
- TeamViewer now supports an easier MSI version update. All TeamViewer settings (account assignment, customization, and further registry settings) are now preserved when updating from TeamViewer 15.2 or later to a newer version.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented printing a document via TeamViewer Printing due to the printing dialogue not popping up.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the script menu within a session being updated automatically when the very first script has been added to the Management Console.
- Fixed a bug in the file transfer window that resulted in a crash when navigating to a folder with thousands of files.
- Fixed a bug for “Leave note” that did not accept Japanese characters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented TeamViewer from terminating and prevented re-starting.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Android, Linux, BSD, macOS, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, iOS, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016|