Version 14.7 of TeamViewer has been released. With this program other computers can be managed remotely via a secure VPN connection. TeamViewer is free for non-commercial use and is being developed for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android. New in version 14 is the ability to group devices and add notes to them. There are also performance improvements on slow connections and there is a dark mode. The following improvements have been made in this update:
- TeamViewer Remote Printing is now also available if Windows 10 version 1903 is running on the remote side.
- TeamViewer Pilot
- It is now possible to take a screenshot of the live video stream in Pilot sessions
- An optional disclaimer is shown before every connection when connecting through Host. This disclaimer can be configured within each custom host (enabled / disabled and displayed text).
- Solved issues which caused TeamViewer to crash
- Solved an issue that prevented the control of Android devices from Windows touchscreen devices.
- Solved an issue where a message for proxy authentication is shown wrongly
- Implemented a measure to prevent a Microsoft Windows system DLL from loading untrusted DLLs from the application directory into the service process
- Minor improvements and fixes
|Operating systems||Android, Linux, BSD, UNIX, iOS, Windows 10|
|License type||Freeware / Paid|