- Fix listcommands plugin to include src/ in compose links.
- Fix listcommands plugin to behave like normal reply/compose links, and return to message page that originally called from.
- Max upload file size now correctly handles a ‘-1’ value, meaning unlimited (#1094569).
- Send 8-bit username or password as literals (#1081259).
- configtest.php now checks whether default language is actually present.
- Fix ‘plus instead of space in downloaded file name’ issue, which was introduced in 1.4.4-RC1 (#1076733).
- Disabled unmaintained Thai translation.
- Security: Added hook for Preferences Backend to resolve potential insecure file inclusions. [CAN-2005-0075]
- Set up language before outputing errors in auth.php and signout.php to make them appear in the correct language.
- Security: Fix potential file inclusion issues in src/webmail.php. [CAN-2005-0103]
- Fixed minor bug in DMN plugin that caused it to not correctly set lastTargetMailbox.
- Security: Fix possible XSS issues in src/webmail.php. [CAN-2005-0104]
- Correct undefined variable usage in src/webmail.php.
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Linux, Windows XP|