The fourth beta release of NewsBin Pro version 6.51 has been released. With this program files, such as photos, movies and programs, can be retrieved from usenet. New in version 6.50 is, among other things, a watch function, which can be used to watch for specific content when retrieving the headers. Also, the download can be extracted to a different location than where it is initially saved. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Version 6.51 Beta 4 Build 3146
- Reset download path resets unrar path in downloads.
- Now keeps the next line highlighted when deleting from the download list.
- Now attempts to pull passwords from RAR filename if it matches a known pattern
- Fixed issue where the subject listed in the files list for a post might be wrong. Caching issue.
- New keyboard shortcut, ctrl-o, will pop up the unrar password manager. This will work for new installs. For upgrades, you might have to clear your workspace.xml file from the Newsbin Data Folder to get it to work.
|Version number||6.51 build 3146 beta 4|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8|
|Website||DJI Interprises, LLC|