Beta release 15 of NewsBin Pro version 6.50 has been released. With this program files – such as photos, movies and programs – can be retrieved from usenet. New in version 6.50 is, among other things, a watch function, which allows you to watch for specific content when retrieving the headers. Also, the download can be extracted to a different location than where it is initially saved. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
Version 6.50 Beta 15 Build 3007
NOTE: Watch List Configuration has been migrated into the NBI file since Beta 13. The Beta 14 release had some issues with the migration. Running Beta 15, you may need to reconfigure your watch lists if you are using that feature.
- AutoPAR: Fixed a repair problem when bad files are missing a couple blocks at the end of the file.
- AutoPAR: Now tags a hash of the parID on to the PAR filenames to handle cases where posters use the same par filenames for every set they post.
- Display: Fixed issue where Newsbin was leaving TMP files behind if database compaction fails.
- Display: Now correctly updates the state when incomplete files are updated in the post list.
- Display: Fixed issue where “mark old” wasn’t being remembered for usenet search posts.
- Display: Fixed session counters to reset on restart.
- Display: Files list is now in a database which allows the 4000 file limit to be lifted.
- Display: Fixed issue where Watch lists ignored “Single tab” mode.
- Download: Fixed issue where Assemble Incompletes wasn’t deleting the source chunks.
- Download: File rename now occurs right before the file is assembled.
- Download: Fix for descript.ion getting the wrong filenames if an image file is renamed. Only applies to image files and non-par related files.
- Download: Fix for NZB issue where expanding an NZB in a post list prevented download of the entire set.
- Download: Fix for bogus server entries driving 100% CPU.
- Internal: Many internal changes to increase reliability, simplify code, and share code base with Android project
- Installer: Now allows you to force installation of the Multicore DLL for PAR Repair in case the installer doesn’t detect your CPU correcty (AMD Machines)
- NZB: Fixed Zlib library to address report that ZIP based NZB’s wouldn’t load in autoload.
- Search: Fixed issue where creating NZB from multiple children in a set only adds one file to NZB
- Watch Lists: Fixed issues found in the migration of watch list settings into the .nbi configuration file.
|Version number||6.50 build 3007 beta 15|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8|
|Website||DJI Interprises, LLC|