Microsoft has released version 16.3.9 of Visual Studio 2019. This popular programming development environment has useful options to make programming in Visual C ++, Visual Basic, C #, F #, Python and R easier. The complete list of the changes in the 2019 release can be found in the accompanying release notes. The following improvements have been made in this release:
Top Issues Fixed in Visual Studio 2019 version 16.3.9:
- Edit Continue Crashes IDE
- Link.exe exited with code – 1073741819 when generating map files.
- ClickOnce installer prerequisite vcredist 14 (x64) is invalid after download
- Every time I hit a breakpoint and apply changes with edit & continue Visual Studio crashes to desktop
- Fixed crash when editing code while debugging ASP.NET applications.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016|