Hyperionics has released version 6.61.04 of HyperSnap. With this program, screenshots can be taken of the entire screen, only a window or a section of your choice. There is also an autoscroll function with which screenshots can be taken of windows that are larger than the screen, for example of a web page. In addition, images can be edited. For example, arrows, circles and text can be added, for example to clarify things. Since the previous entry in the Meuktracker, the following changes and improvements have been made:
Changes in HyperSnap version 6.61.04:
- Another improvement to auto scroll
- Fix for printout header and footer not being printed or even remembered.
Changes in HyperSnap version 6.61.03:
- Minor fix to “auto-scroll region” function only – bringing to top and refreshing the target window to be scrolled sooner, seems to fix a few places where auto-scroll region did not work correctly.
Changes in HyperSnap version 6.61.02:
- Added “Apply Color Correction” command to “Toolbar Only” category (under View/Customize menu.)
- Fixed a small problem with portable setup.
- Fixed: color pickup from 32 bit images picked up the color of one pixel down from the clicked place.
|Operating systems||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista|