Realix has released version 6.30 of HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. The following improvements have been made in this update:
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 version 6.30:
- Added monitoring of SA, RoC, PCH and EDRAM power estimations on Intel Skylake and later CPUs.
- Added ability to choose font type for tray icons.
- Added option to show all fans including not spinning ones.
- Improved support of VIA CNS.
- Improved support of Intel Lakefield.
- Improved support of several next-generation AMD CPUs, APUs and GPUs.
- Added recognition or AMD A520 chipset.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel Islay Canyon.
- Added reporting of some missing extended CPU feature flags.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock A520 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI A520 series.
- Improved support of legacy Trident graphics cards.
- Added Dark Mode support. Requires Windows 10 Dark Mode for apps enabled.
- Enhanced NVIDIA Ampere support.
- Improved reporting of GPU PCIe current link speed.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE A520 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS A520 series.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|