Realix has released version 4.32 of HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 version 4.32
- Fixed reporting of drive warning on some SSDs.
- Added NVIDIA Tesla K40m, K40st, K40s.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI 8-series mainboards.
- Fixed Intel CPU sensor on Haswell-U/Y.
- Improved recognition of CHiL CHL8318/CHL8266 on GPU.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI NF750-G55.
- Fixed reporting of sensor values on AMD GPUs after ULPS/powerdown restart.
- Fixed enumeration or later AMD DGPUs disabled by PowerXpress.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS VI.
- Added monitoring of TSOD on SNB/IVB/HSW/BDW-E/EN/EP/EX.
- Fixed font size selection for LG LCD.
- Fixed reporting of GPU clock/VID on Haswell GT1.5 SKUs.
- Added option to lock sensor order (enabled by default). If sensor order was changed in the past, this option needs to be disabled first.
- Added support of ITE IT8620E HW monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE A88X series.
|Version number||4.32 build 2100|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8|