Realix has released version 4.22 of HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. The changelog for this release looks like this:
- Updated Auto Start option to use TaskScheduler on Windows Vista and later (avoids UAC prompt).
- Added AMD FirePro S9000 and S10000.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z9PE.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Gigabyte H87, B85 and G1.Sniper B5 series.
- Enhanced reporting of CPU features in summary window.
- Added reporting of GPU clock on Intel Cedarview.
- Added reporting of new CPU features: AVX-512, ADX, SMAP, IPT, SHA.
- Improved tracking of values in sensor graphs.
- Added new nVidia GPU models: GeForce GT 710M,755M, Quadro K510M,K2100M,K4100M, GRID K100 and GRID K200.
- Added support of Intel Broadwell family.
- Added AMD Volcanic Islands/Crystal: Maui, Iceland/Topaz, Tonga/Amethyst.
- Added AMD Pirate Islands: Bermuda, Fiji, Treasure.
- Added AMD Carrizo, Amur, Bhavani.
|Version number||4.22 build 1970|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8|