Realix has released a new stable version of HWiNFO32, this time without any betas being preceded by it. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. The processor, memory and hard disk can also be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. The program is released as freeware. The changelog of this release shows the following changes and improvements:
Changes in HWiNFO32 version 3.51:
- Fixed possible crash after having graphs opened for longer time.
- Updated reporting of IDA capability.
- Added reporting of VIA P4M800 memory timings.
- Reduced ATI I2C sensor scan time.
- Added support of Atmel DIMM Temperature sensor.
- Improved sensor monitoring for MSI NF980-G65 (MS-7612).
- Improved reporting of GPU memory clock for AMD Evergreen family.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 465.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASRock 890GX Extreme3 and 890FX Deluxe3.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS NCCH-DL and NCT-D(A).
- Improved monitoring of CPU/PCH (Ibex Peak) power consumption.
- Improved monitoring of nVidia GPU diode temperature.
- Added monitoring of nVidia GPU Fan duty cycle.
HWiNFO32 screenshot, click on the image for a larger version.
|Version number||3.51 build 748|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008|