Realix released version 3.10 build 341 of HWiNFO32 on Tuesday. This program provides a clear and comprehensive overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the various sensors on the motherboard, video card and hard disk can also be read and the program can generate status reports, which can be written in text, CSV or XML format. The program is released as freeware and the download is only 2MB in size. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
Changes in HWiNFO32 version 3.10:
- Updated reporting of Tcas and Trtp for Nehalem IMC.
- Added EVGA X58 SLI motherboard specific sensor support.
- Improved recognition of some LPCs.
- Added reporting of max Turbo Operating Point for non-XE Nehalem CPUs.
- Added nVidia GeForce G 105M and GeForce GT 220M.
- Fixed reporting of current ratio and BCLK for Nehalem in Turbo Mode.
- Fixed reporting of current Uncore and QPI clock on overclocked Nehalem.
- Added nVidia N10E-GLM, N10E-GLM3, N10E-GS, N10P-NS, N10P-GLM, N10M-GLM, GeForce GTS 150M, Quadro NVS 170M (GT218).
- Improved clock and sensor support of ATI R7xx family.
- Added recognition of Intel LE80578 processor.
- Added support of IBM ThinkPad Embedded Controller for monitoring.
- Added option to automatically show sensor status and minimize application after startup.
- Enhanced monitoring support for certain DELL machines.
- Enhanced support of ATI RS880 chipset and GPU (RADEON HD 4200).
- Added reporting of GMCH temperatures for Intel 945xM, 965xM and Mobile 4-series chipsets (if BIOS enabled).
- Added support of some Compal Embedded Controllers for monitoring.
- Several other minor updates and bug fixes.
HWiNFO32 3.00 screenshot; Click on the image for a larger version.
|Version number||3.10 build 341|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 IA-64, Windows Vista|
|File sizes||1.71MB – 2.00MB|