Gretech has released a new version of GOM Player. This free media player is developed by Gretech and is suitable for Windows XP or higher. GOM Player comes with several popular codecs, so they do not have to be installed separately in Windows. If a file is played for which the codec is not yet available, it can be automatically looked up and added via the codec finder . There is also support for playing incomplete files and of course also for subtitling. In this release, the following changes and improvements have been made:
Improvement of function
- Improved the way of background setting when playing flash file. (.SWF)
- Improved advanced screen capture function.
- Improved a logic to find similar filenames.
- Added ‘Play next file when playing fails’ option in Setting.
- Added’ AC3 filter output from Internal Audio Filter ‘option in Setting.
- Improved the problem that subtitles overlap or disappear after changing the subtitle format.
Customer feedback and correction of errors
- Fixed the problem that can not be read from the subtitles from ROM Drive path. 19659004] Fixed the problem that multi-segment repeat time appears wrong.
- Fixed the problem that High resolution (4K) HEVC contents snapshot and gallery crash
- Fixed the problem that the subtitles are not displayed when users search image during playback.